Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

5 Things On A Wednesday...

It's Wednesday!!! It'd be a hair more exciting if I was saying it was Friday, but whatever, we'll work with what we've got. What's currently going on in my world? Here is a small look into my Wednesday.
My nails turned out cuter than I thought. Although they are heavy and getting in my way, so there days are numbered.

It's hard to tell, but this picture is huge. I absolutely love it!

Michael's had my beads and special bedazzling glue. I CANNOT WAIT.

Girls night out is coming up and it is MUCH needed.
I absolutely love this show. It's laugh out loud funny. I highly recommend it!


4 comments:

  1. Hey gorgeous!
    I have nominated you for a Versatile Blog Award, come check it out ;)

    xo
    http://yuliconversations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I LOVE your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your nails, they're very unique and pretty! I also love New Girl, it's a hilarious show and Zooey is a great actress. Great post and beautiful blog!
    xx, Kels

    www.misscouture17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow great nails :) love them

    ReplyDelete