Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I've Got To...

I've got to: see the new Johnny Depp movie Dark Shadows


I've got to: try Sprinkles cupcakes
Favor Boxes with Red Velvet Cupcake

I've got to: start exercising



I've got to: get another pair of TOMS
Red Canvas Women's Classics


I've got to:  get a haircut, maybe with some bangs




I've got to: try the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer that I keep hearing good things about
Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Bonus Size

3 comments:

  1. cannot wait to see jonny depps new movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want cupcakes!! And zumba is AWESOME! i hate exercising, but i love to move to dance, and this is fun and you burn calories are crazy!

    http://yuliconversations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. zumba is great, and the sprinkles look so good! :)

    www.the-ant-ler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete