Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Monday, April 30, 2012

My Weekend In Short...

Ah, Krispy Kreme doughnuts!


Dunkin Doughnuts Double Chocolate Cake Doughnut. Yeah, it didn't occur to me that I had two doughnut trips this weekend until now.

Gap tees on the cheap!

Red Canvas Women's Classics
Got some new red TOMS. I like my other TOMS so much, I had to get another pair.


Sunshine all weekend long!

This isn't the swing set I used this weekend, but close enough. I forgot how fun swing sets are.


Paul Newman Pineapple Salsa is AMAZING! I recommend this to everyone!


10 comments:

  1. Oh I MISS Krispy Kreme! They got me every. time. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah, Dunkin Donuts! I went to Vegas and forgot to buy 'em!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. kinda reallly craving donuts now -_- ahahah

    xoxo
    jO
    http://www.fashionbyjo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love TOOMS and oh my goodness...donuts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVING THE TOMS!


    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg love KK donuts!! :)

    Love from the NaNa girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sam, im a little late, but i have awarded you with sunshine award, check it out ;)

    xo
    http://yuliconversations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want a donut now!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks like a good weekend to me :] i too stocked up on some cheap gap tees. you can never have too many! also. those donuts look SO good right now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello there, love every photos you has been taken. you have a great site

    please check mine,
    www.dwitafirina.blogspot.com

    thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete