Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Random, Yeah I Said It

I'm random. Here is a taste of how random I can be:

I don't drink coffee but I do love some Vanilla Beans from Starbucks. It's like a vanilla milkshake. Kind of.

I bought this at Forever 21 thinking it was the cutest dress I'd ever seen. The reality: it was way too short, the top is see through and it was a hair too big. I lost the receipt so I own this bad boy.

Black and white photos are awesome and they make me look a little scary.

This is why I love buffetts.

Pretty good quality for an iphone.

For some reason, I can't get my hair to curl like this lately. I think the day I did took this picture, I didn't even have a place to go. What a waste.

I made cupcakes. I would later bypass the cupcake and just eat the icing.

Tonight's dinner. I'm pretty proud of my relatively healthy dinner. I topped this meal of with a Cadbury Egg.


Gearing up for Tuesday. I'm also hoping my neighbors upstairs decide to stop dropping what sounds like cement blocks on the floor.

3 comments:

  1. Your neighbor from above might be playing some dance video game. LOL

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love starbucks too!

    www.navlandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha your cute! give your neighbor a cupcake, maybe he'll stop? :)

    http://yuliconversations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete