Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

This Weekend...

Why does the weekend have to end? Ugh, I guess it wouldn't be a true weekend if it was the weekend everyday.  Solid weekend with: sushi, shopping, brunch, sleeping in, and no house work whatsoever. I'm regretting the no housework done this weekend since this place is a mess.

I'm currently watching Big Rich Texas. This show fascinates the stew out of me. I can't believe that people are comfortable putting some stuff on tv. I'm not hating though, because I watch it every week!

Big Rich Texas Season 2


City lights

My view from brunch this morning
I wore my Candie shoes that never fail me. I've had these since high school, I think.

I'd been eyeing this headband for Charlotte Russe for awhile now. I really thought it be long gone when I stopped by the mall. Luckily, they had 1 left.
Victoria Secret Pink Beach Sun Kissed Luminous Body Bronzer

Pink Beach Beach Babe Body Mist

Pink Beach Sun Kissed 2-in-1 Wash and Scrub

2 comments:

  1. Monday is here but the weekend will be here in 4 days, yay! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, i cant believe the weekend's over!!! omg!
    Great victoria secrets products and pics!
    xxx
    www.bohemianbones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete