Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thursday Has Come!

Most of  my Thursday was pretty uneventful. Well, that is until I got my Vera Bradley shipment in the mail. Now, I'm not a mega Vera fan, but I do like some of her stuff. I'd been searching for a well made wallet that could fit all my stuff but was having no luck. My luck changed and Vera saved the day! Both Vera items were on sale, plus I had an online coupon deal. Gosh, I love stuff on sale. :)
Eye glass holder

Wallet- it's accordian style on the inside, so I don't have to worry about stuff falling out!

They bought us Starbucks at work. I'm not mad at that! Vanilla beans are tasty.


Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. cute, don't you just love sale?! and hello, where is my Frappe? hehe ;D

    xo
    http://yuliconversations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete