Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tis The Season For Shorts!


It's so hard finding shorts that aren't basically panties or that aren't frumpy looking. The right shorts can be worn during the day and then out for a night on the town. The shoes options are endless for shorts: heels and wedges will elongate your legs and without a doubt will cause heads to turn, get a pair of flip flops and stay casual, or even pull on some tennis shoes and still look stylish.

Scalloped Lace Skort
Scalloped Lace Skirt at Free People $78.00

Paisley Short
Paisley shorts at Cache $68.00

Old Navy Shorts $24.94

Icon Ikat Print Denim Short
Icon Ikat Print Denim Short   at Bebe $89.00


 
Sanctuary Escape Shorts at Zappos $75.00











My favorite shorts so far. Victoria Secret Relaxed Boyfriend Shorts $49.50
MUST HAVE THESE!

4 comments:

  1. These shorts are SO fun! I can't wait until it's FINALLY warm enough to pull out the shorts! I'm so ready for 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these shorts especially the printed one!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very much in love with those black shorts! I absolutely adore lace on anything, so sexy! Great picks Sam :)

    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doll, i tagged you in a 'get to know me' tag, go to my blog to see what its all about ;)

    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete