Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!

I won an award! I am now a proud owner of the Versatile Blogger Award! I want to thank the gorgeous Yuli, www.yuliconversations.blogspot.com , for awarding me this great honor! You don't even know how this puts a pep in my step today.

The rules are.....


1. Nominate 10 fellow bloggers who are new to blogging.

2. Let them know you have nominated them.

3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.

4. Thank the bloggers who have nominated you in your post.

5. Add the versatile blogger picture to your post!


Here are my 10 choices for the Versatile Blogger Award: (some may not be new, but I  enjoy their blogs and think they deserve it anyhow)



7 Random Facts About Me:

1. I saw Chad Michael Murray at the airport one time

2. Me without sleep = a nightmare

3. I like college football

4. I think Chick-Fil-A has the best Coca-Cola

5. I can't stand coconut shrimp

6. I like going to the batting cage

7. I wish NSYNC would go on tour again.




Thanks again Yuli!




6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Sam for the nomination! You are so sweet! It's nice to be recognized by your peers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulation
    hey dear, i am interest with your blog <3
    mind to follow each other? <3

    kiss,
    gitasyalala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sam! I agree with Yuli:) Thank you so much for nominating me! You totally made my morning/Friday/weekend! :) xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you most definetly deserve it sweetie! I really like your creativity and i enjoy reading your posts! ;) keep it up!

    xoxo
    http://yuliconversations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What did you do when you saw Chad Michael Murray?? I'm probably one of those that would just freeze and stare with my jaw to the ground :) ha ha. And I LOVE N'sync... why won't they come back?
    THANK YOU for the award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I tried to play it cool but I ended up just staring! I should have asked for a picture but didn't! I blame Justin for the no Nsync reunion!

      Delete