Welcome to Sam's Pink Slippers!

Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Wedding Season Is Approaching

The height of wedding season is around the corner. 2 people from work are getting married at my office this year and 3 people were married last year. The idea of getting things together for a wedding sounds fun. However, I know many brides find it extremely stressful. Since there are tons of wedding sites out there, I just want to list a few of my favorite wedding ideas.
JS Boutique Pearl Trim Crisscross Matte Jersey Gown
JS Boutique Pearl Trim Crisscross Matte Jersey Gown at Nordstrom's $178.00

Pinned Image
Stunning flowers!
Pinned Image
So simple yet so beautiful!


Cookies and milk would be such a fun dessert option for wedding goers.
StyleMePretty
Pinned Image
I don't know who came up with this idea, but it is so clever. They are wedding place cards!



Evie dress in silk chiffon
Evie dress in silk chiffon bridesmaid dress at J. Crew $180


Reese Witherspoon


Salma Hayek
Nicole Richie
Rebecca Romijn
Tia Mowry
Tia Mowry


Also, I found myself at CVS stocking up on Easter candy today.

4 comments:

  1. I love the cookie idea! :D

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    PS
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, wedding stuff is always fun!

    http://yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the reasons why I love summer! That wedding cake is gorg and I love the cookies and milk idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the Oscar de la Renta bridal collection yesterday and my jaw dropped like 5 inches. Woah!
    I'm following your blog with bloglovin, please check out mine if you wanna follow back!

    xx
    Elena- blue velvet

    ReplyDelete